*Read 45 minutes.
* Ms. McCormac's class: Word Study paragraph due Wednesday, 11/5 (assignment sent in gmail) Test on MLK speech using notes and the speech on Wednesday. 12 questions. They can reread the notes I sent them or reread the speech to study. They may use both for the test.
* Ms. McLaughlin's ELA class: Listen to The Cay through chapter 4 by Wednesday, 11/5; *Complete character development for those chapters in google doc (shared)
6th grade Math (Urbanski):
- Complete progress assessment by Wednesday, 11/5
- Continue to work on PIE Charts -- Starting with the green slice and working clockwise.
- QuickTables have been reset for the second quarter. Students are to complete all four operations before the end of the next grading period (I have set the numbers 0-10 instead of 0-12).
- We will be having a test on Practice 9 -- Skill Quiz in the near future.
6th grade Science:
* What is a Mineral WS - due Wednesday